Letters to Lillian

Letters to Lillian
First it was two,
then we had you.
Now we have everything.

Letters to Lilly,
our daughter through adoption.

Monday, February 20, 2012

It Has Been a While

Hello little one, its RB.  I know it has been a while since I have posted on here.  Sometime has passed but there is not a whole lot more news.  This is certainly understandable and expected but it is never easy.  Becky and I become very anxious at times but we still have hope.  We still have a good feeling that we will get to meet you soon.  But we are still going through our journey so we dont know all of the answers yet.  Sometimes I have to remind myself that everything that happens is part of the experience and we can enjoy it because everything will hopefully be part of what needs to happen in order to have you, little one, in our lives.  But other times it is quite hard to do this, to remember to look at things in that way.  Becky and I are taking this journey one step at at time.  But I still have a good feeling though. 

Becky and I love you very much little one!

No comments:

Post a Comment